Yes, we understand that the organic traffic is slowing down. And that, there is conversion decline in most countries. But Marketing is your business saviour during this Coronavirus Pandemic. And we explain you why –
As per the U.S Small Business Administration, 7-8 percentage of the revenues are supposed to be allocated to marketing for businesses who are making up to $5 million in sales annually.
And during this global Pandemic, it is crucial to maintain the required level of marketing.
Here are the reasons to Undoubtedly persist Search Engine Marketing during this slow down.
1. THERE IS A DEMAND OF PRODUCTS GONE SCARCE
While SEO helps locate relevant information, there is a necessity for products and services during this unwanted break – making Marketing a Huge Requirement for your business to level up in the Ranking game!
It is important in this critical phase to keep up the optimization work. While Cutting off on paid advertisement can be a wise decision; targeting Keywords as well as the products that are going scarce is the WISEST, as this can make your small business notch up in the contemporary commerce run.
2. PEOPLE INDOORS, GO ONLINE FOR EVERYTHING!
People, (as are supposed to be) staying indoors, turn towards online businesses. It is important to keep optimising.
Search Engine optimization and inbound marketing are few which sustain the long run.
A Great suggestion from our side shall be to perform link building operations for the alternatives of products which have become expensive and have gone scanty. These are challenging times but there’s so much opportunity!
As you present your business up ahead the Searchers, you score it when the buying decision is made.
3. ULTIMATELY, THIS PHASE IS GOING TO END
Conclusively, everything will As you be back to normal and stability will be re-established.
And you need to either maintain or outgrow the pace of your commercial growth rate.
So, after everything gets back to normal, you don’t want to lose hold of the client base sustenance.
This time can be utilised to work for repromotion when businesses reboot again. Therefore, Keep on and Don’t stop your marketing Efforts!
HOW TO MANAGE ONLINE MARKETING DURING THE PANDEMIC SLOWDOWN?
A LOT can be done while others remain on that side of the screen. We share with you the tips on how to employ online marketing during the COVID-19 outbreak to keep pace with changing behavioural patterns of the audience. Have a look-
1. SEO MANAGEMENT
Attentivity to Visitor behaviour is important in order to perceive how the present scenarios are affecting users for devising new business opportunities –
- Observe if they are seeking for other/new products and services or content.
- Whether there is a difference in searching pattern for your site by the visitors.
- Publish content relevant to COVID-19 during this period.
- You can create a blog category for the same if you gather as much as minimum 4+ authentic articles on the topic.
2. UPDATE YOUR GMB PROFILE FOR LOCAL CONSUMERS
Update your operating hours status on Google My Business to make people aware of your altered timings. You can also share posts with revised offers so that your customers reach you out conveniently.
Reportedly, Google has recently announced to deploy its Artificial Intelligence Assistant- Duplex to contact businesses for confirming their updated Business hours in order to reflect them accurately as people undergo google search or Maps. Infact, even the businesses that are temporarily shut down are being updated with their current status on the search engine!
So, do not forget to share your correct information so that it is reliable for the consumer to approach.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Large customer base can be retained through social media groups. Demonstratively, LinkedIn as well as Facebook groups can be created to post updates and sustain discussions, alternative to your main commercial site.
- Software like HOOTSUITE are provided with features like scheduling and approvals. Exploiting these during this pandemic is a great way to manage scheduling and posting updates while working remotely.
4. STRATEGIZE CUSTOMER RETENTION
- Online marketing holds prime for building and keeping the trust of people amidst the testing times.
- Make sure able to maintain the connection with them during this deceleration period.
- In fact, updating your customers with the commercial tricks and tips relatable to your products and services is a rich source of holding the Customer base.
- Enlighten your customers about how you are accommodating New Preventive measures to protect them and your employees.
- Publish reliable informative pieces in concern with COVID-19. Let them be aware of more and most of the current situation outside. Make sure to backlink to the original site of reference leaving a space for readers to verify.
For more in depth advice and support please contact the team.
Most importantly, do not forget to sanitise your hands, wear mask while going out, and Minimizing public contact during the coronavirus outbreak!
Stay Safe and KEEP OPTIMIZING!